WeVivify offers coaching services for individuals, entrepreneurs, executives, management teams, and non-profit organizations.
What is coaching?
- Ask questions and help you discover your own answers
- Focuses on individual initiated change in the pursuit of specific actionable outcomes
- Deal with the present and future possibilities
- Together, the coach and client create actionable strategies for achieving specific objectives
Coaching is different from other professions.
Top Three Benefits as Reported by the Executives Being Coached:
- Leadership–Developing Interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Self-awareness –Becoming more aware of shortcomings, and being better able to control behavior. Also understand one’s impact on others.
- Life Balance –Balancing personal and professional roles more effectively
Top Three Benefits from the Organization’s Perspective:
- Interpersonal Skills –Communication & Team leadership skills
- Humility –Genuine confidence with a balanced ego, recognition of self and others. Increased Courage to voice opinions and share credit
- Creativity & Change–An increased willingness to think outside the box to get results
*Source: MindTram 2009 Executive Coach Survey
Are you ready to start your coaching program?
Send an e-mail to info@WeVivify.com and let us know how we can assist you.