WeVivify offers many different types of coaching programs designed for both individuals and teams.
Individually, we have different needs. Our coaches will use a variety of tactics and process tailored to the individual and team needs.
When we are on the same page with each other, we are more focused on what really matters and are more willing to take action together. Removing these barriers/limitations enables us to think more creatively, work smarter, improve decision-making and carry out our goals.
Our coaches use creative thinking methods to teach people and organizations how to unlock their potential.
We inspire, motivate, and educate. We facilitate positive changes at the personal, interpersonal, managerial, and organizational levels. We help you work smarter, not harder. We help you take charge of your success.
Together, we will create a focused and purposeful plan to achieve your desired results.
- Individually designed coaching plans
- A typical initial coaching relationship is for 6 sessions over 3 months. Each session lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- After, the initial commitment, frequency and length depend on the Coachee requirements
- We begin by asking some conversation starting questions so that we can meet the coachee where they are
- From there, we create an environment for the coachee to discover new possibilities for themselves
- Next, we reinforce this learning by designing a practice to support the coachee in achieving their desired results
- Finally, we support and hold the coachee accountable for their action and inaction
Team Building and Training
- The programs develop both individuals and teams, connecting behaviors, actions, and processes
- We will custom build programs to best serve your needs and aligning them with your organizational strategy and goals
- Programs vary in focus, length and timing
- Our intent is to create new habits, behaviors, and practices that can be used immediately
- Our programs result in better communication and collaboration, more appreciation and understanding of each other, greater work satisfaction, staff retention, and a greater sense of corporate purpose
Give your company the agility it needs to proactively address changing business demands, hire a WeVivify coach – make a coaching program a part of your culture.
Send an e-mail to info@WeVivify.com and let’s vivify our relationship.